Hand-poured right here in Australia, these brown glass candles have been filled with rich, creamy soy wax and combined with various fragrant notes to choose from.
Only top quality materials are used, from the velvety-smooth wax, to lead-free cotton wicks and inspiring fragrances. These candles come in two sizes 14.5oz (411g) and 6.5oz (184g) and both contain 1 carefully selected wick, to ensure an even burn from start to finish.
Burn Time; 14.5oz: 90-100 hours and 6.5oz: 30 hours (Burn times may vary; see information below for details).
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Always burn within sight; ensure your candle is extinguished before leaving the room or falling asleep
- Keep away from flammable items or surfaces
- Never burn your candle for longer than 3-4 hours
- Discontinue use when wax reaches 5mm from the base of container
- Always burn on a heat resistant surface, as a burning candle may become quite hot
- Never move a burning candle, always ensure that the candle is extinguished, wax is solid and the container has cooled prior to handling
- Avoid burning your candle in draft areas, near an open window, vent or fan
- Do not use the lid to extinguish your candle
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Never extinguish your candle with water or any other liquid
- Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to the recommended length of 6mm each time the candle is re-lit
Following this guide will ensure that you get the best performance and burn-time out of your Lanterncove scented soy candles and diffusers.
During the first burn of any container candle, it is crucial that the burn last long enough to melt the wax all the way to the edges; this prevents tunnelling.
Ensure that the wick is kept at the recommended length of 6mm prior to each re-lighting to prevent soot from gathering on the inside of your candle vessel
Never allow the flame to come in contact with the sides of your candle, this will cause blackening and overheating of the vessel
If the inside of your candle vessel becomes blackened during a burn; extinguish the flame, allow the wax to set, wipe with a dry paper towel and check length of wick
Discontinue use if your candle becomes cracked, chipped or damaged in any way
Never introduce any foreign objects or liquids into your candle, and ensure any wick or match debris are removed prior to re-lighting
When not in use, keep candle covered to avoid a build-up of dust
We recommend the use of a candle-snuffer for proper extinguishing, however if this is not available blow gently and steadily on the flame to extinguish
Container candle burn times will vary; fragrance, colour, burning habits and environmental conditions all affect the length of candle life