Hand-poured right here in Australia, this 8oz (226g) these matte ceramic candle jars have been filled with rich, creamy soy wax and combined with fragrance notes of;
- Marine Salt (sea-foam colour)
- Coconut & Jasmine (white)
- Rustic Fig (navy)
- Ebony & Smoke (grey)
Lanterncove use only the top quality materials, from the velvety-smooth wax, to lead-free cotton wicks and inspiring fragrances. This 8oz candle contains 1 wick, which ensures an even burn from start to finish.
Burn Time; approx 50 hours (Burn times may vary; following the below guide will ensure that you get the best performance and burn-time out of your candle)
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- During the first burn, it is crucial that the burn last long enough to melt the wax all the way to the edges; this prevents tunnelling.
- Never burn your candle for longer than 3-4 hours.
- If your candle has multiple wicks, ensure that they are all lit every time your candle is used to ensure an even burn.
- Ensure that the wick is kept at the recommended length of 6mm prior to each re-lighting to prevent soot from gathering on the inside of your candle vessel.
- Never allow the flame to come in contact with the sides of your candle, this will cause blackening and overheating of the vessel.
- If the inside of your candle vessel becomes blackened during a burn; extinguish the flame, allow the wax to set, wipe with a dry paper towel and check length of wick.
- When not in use, keep candle covered to avoid a build-up of dust
- Do not use the lid to extinguish your candle; we recommend the use of a candle-snuffer for proper extinguishing, however if this is not available blow gently and steadily on the flame to extinguish.
Container candle burn times will vary; fragrance, colour, burning habits and environmental conditions all affect the length of candle life.